Why Join the A-PHPBA?
A-PHPBA is well on its way to being a premier organization. It is with great pleasure that we would like to cordially invite you to be part of it. Membership in A-PHPBA means membership in a national & global network of medical professionals specializing in the liver, pancreas and biliary system. A-PHBPA boasts a diverse membership, including leading specialists within the field. With an array of key membership benefits, it is easy to see why so many HPB medical professionals have made the decision to join this prestigious organization.
Benefits of Membership
- Professional connection – access to a strong professional network of your peers
- Annual subscription to JHBPS
- Annual subscription to HPB
- Annual Observership to Japan
- Reduced registration fees to Biennial Regional Congresses
- Access to technical and training guidelines
- myA-PHPBA educational content
- Membership of a professional and global network
- Certificate of Membership
- Participation in future HPB programs
As one of the most recognized organizations in its field, A-PHPBA represents both surgical and non-surgical specialists throughout Asia-Pacific region. Today, more than 500 active members create the energy of our society.
How to Join
Combined Membership, A-PHPBA/IHPBA, US$205.00 per year
The IHPBA & A-PHPBA have joined together to offer a combined membership. Combined members enjoy full membership status in both IHPBA and A-PHPBA.
Combined Junior Membership, A-PHPBA/IHPBA, US$75.00 per year
Members under the age of 35 enjoy full membership status in both the IHPBA and A-PHPBA. Please click the link below to join or renew.
Please click the link below to join or renew:
The Council has decided that Standard A-PHPBA will have to shift to combined membership effective from January 2016. Existing standard members are encouraged to join the IHPBA membership.